Point. Click. Give Now. Here’s How!
Gifts to the PROVINCIAL FUNDS, our annual giving program, come from both long-time supporters and friends we have just met. Those who give know they invest in the lives and work of the Central Province. They see the impact on the world their gifts make as they partner with us in our many ministries. In their own way they have listened to and responded to the call of the Gospel to send out preachers, sent to preach to all Nations.
Gifts to any of the PROVINCIAL FUNDS have an immediate impact on the many works of the Dominican friars of the Central Province. You may choose to give an Unrestricted Gift, and this will be directed for use in ministries at the discretion of the Prior Provincial. These have the broadest impact. Or you may choose to give to one of the many other Provincial Funds described below.
Read below of some of the ways you can join us in our work with your financial support.
The Dominican Shrine of St. Jude Thaddeus offers three convenient ways to give:
- Use our secure online giving site by clicking the Support Us button on this page.
- Call 1-312-243-0011 and use your credit card to give a secure gift directly to the Province.
- Or send a check made payable to the Dominican Friars to:
Vicar for Advancement
2010 S. Ashland Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60608
Gifts To The Dominican Shrine of St. Jude Thaddeus
- Your gift to the Dominican Shrine of St. Jude Thaddeus sustains this historic, important ministry of the Province of St. Albert the Great.
- Your gift to the Dominican Shrine of St. Jude Thaddeus provides financial assurance this 80+- year old ministry shall continue.
- Your gift to the Dominican Shrine of St. Jude Thaddeus allows us to find those in need through our many on line and in print appeals.
- Your gift to the Dominican Shrine of St. Jude Thaddeus gives us the resources to continue to reach out through the internet and our PrayerNet ministry.
- Your gift to the Dominican Shrine of St. Jude Thaddeus provides the money it takes to bring the Novena to St. Jude Thaddeus to places it has never been.
- Your gift to the Dominican Shrine of St. Jude Thaddeus touches all of the work of the Dominican friars of the Province of St. Albert the Great.
- Unrestricted gifts directly sustain the life and ministry of all our friars, from those just beginning membership in the Order of Preachers to those who have given their lives to service of the Church and now live in prayer and community.
- Unrestricted gifts underwrite tuition for our student brothers preparing at our own Aquinas Institute for a lifetime of ministry and also support itinerant Preaching Friars.
- Unrestricted gifts fund our novices in Denver and provide research dollars for friars who contemplate God's many gifts and share their contemplation through preaching and writing.
- Unrestricted gifts underwrite the costs of training the very best Preachers at the country’s sole Doctoral program in preaching, and so much more
Gifts To The Society For Vocational Support (SVS)
- Gifts to the SVS provide the resources necessary to carry out this essential ministry.
- Gifts to the SVS offset marketing, printing, communications, and travel costs necessary to effectively “market” this most sacred of vocations.
- Gifts to the SVS assure young men who hear God’s call to become Dominican friars in the Province of St. Albert the Great will themselves be heard when they ask for information and acceptance.
Gifts To The St. Dominic Mission Society (SDMS)
- Gifts to the SDMS sustain this effort begun nearly 60 years ago by selfless men of the Dominican Province of St. Albert the Great.
- Gifts to the SDMS pave a road to faithfulness and hope among people starved for these very things.
- Gifts to the SDMS allow Dominicans to preach the Word to women and men thrilled by the very sound of it.
- Gifts to the SDMS transform lives of people whom you will likely never meet but who will forever be bound to you in faithfulness and love.
- Gifts to the SDMS provide invaluable assistance to local men who have begun their studies as Dominicans.
- Gifts to the SDMS provide support to Dominican missionaries who, like Lawton and Dempsey before them, give up what they know to serve the unknown.
- Gifts to the SDMS provides food for the poor we serve, hope for the desperate we encounter, and joy to those who hear of the Love Word of God perhaps for the very first time.